20 Year Guarantee
Please call manufacturer direct with questions concerning missing or defective parts at Toll Free: 877-258-6020.
DuraTrel, Inc. products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects resulting in delaminating, peeling, flaking, corroding, cracking, crazing, or extreme amounts of fading or bleaching causing the PVC to change to its natural color for a period of 20 years from the date of purchase.
Normal weathering is defined as exposure to sunlight and extremes of weather and atmosphere which will cause any colored surface to gradually fade.
CONDITIONS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY:
- Physical abuse, misuse, neglect, or improper storage.
- Improper installation or installation not in strict adherence to the instructions written by DuraTrel, Inc.
- This warranty does not apply if materials are painted, varnished, or coated with any substance.
- DuraTrel, Inc. is not responsible for damages to product during shipping.
- Damage attributable to atmospheric pollutants, hail, lightning, hurricane, tornado, wind borne objects, earthquake, fire, mildew, casualty, act of God, building or ground settlement, or subjection to stress or weight.
CLAIMS AND REMEDIES:
If a DuraTrel, Inc. product is determined to have a manufacturing defect which is covered by this warranty, DuraTrel, Inc. will replace the material containing the defect (labor no included) F.O.B from the point of manufacture. DuraTrel, Inc. will not be responsible for any cost incurred in the removal or reinstallation of the product.
Important: An claims must be sent to the following address and should describe the defect claim.
DuraTrel, Inc., P.O. Box 122, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
DuraTrel, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue or change its design, and or color. If the original color or style is not available, DuraTrel, Inc. shall have the right to substitute a product designated by DuraTrel, Inc.
DuraTrel, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of these products